Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quickie

Ahh, I so wish I could upload some of the pictures I took this weekend with all my friends and family..but unfortunately, it's going to have to wait. Forgetful me, left the the plug to the camera at work. 

I also have to wait on G's 10 Month update. No picture, No update.

All I can say, is that I had an awesome time back home. We definitely made the right decision to go back during the warmer weather. I heart BBQ's and relaxing outside, which is pretty much all we did this weekend. Oh, and I FINALLY got to meet my new nephew Felix, who you'll eventually get to see in pictures....that will be uploaded tomorrow! 

One picture I WAS able to upload, was the one below. Grandma B came back from her mini vacation in Gatlinburg with big boy pj's for Grayson. Umm. I die. I almost didn't want to put them on him, but they are seriously OH SO CUTE. My little monkey!


I love love love this little guy


No comments:

Post a Comment