What we've been up to lately:
- Doing as much outdoor stuff as we can. The weather has been cooperating and we're making the best of it!
- We've gone hiking a couple times
- Grayson had his first experience on a paddle boat
- G will be starting gymnastics again next week - his last class ended two weeks before Bree was born and we just haven't had the time to sign him back up.
- We'll hopefully get Bree signed up for a swim class. She LOVES water and splashing! Grayson never cared for the water much, so it's really cute to see her enjoy it so much
Just Bridget updates:
- Was consistenly getting up 2x night (some nights 4+ if she was teething/earache) - BUT, the past couple of nights she's slept from 7-5:30!!!
- We started solids at 5.5 months and she has done WONDERFUL. We are doing a mix of pureed and BabyLed Weaning but mostly BabyLed Weaning. She's eats basically everything we do. Peas, Bananas, Chicken, Peppers, Pork, Bread (she ate part of Grayson's roast beef sandwich), Pasta..you get the point. In the case of the sandwich, Chicken and Pork, Pasta, I break it up in smaller baby pieces and feed to her, or allow her to grab at it. She'll literally grab fistfuls of peas and shove them in her mouth. I'm amazed how well she can "chew" (and this was before she even had a tooth!) For bigger things like peppers I'll sometimes just let her gnaw. Bananas she eats right up on her own.
- Starting to attempt to crawl. She gets on all fours and rocks once in awhile. We're going on vacation in the middle of June and I'd love if she waited until after vacation to crawl. I like that I can just sit her down and not have to worry about anything.
- We can only get her to giggle quietly.
- LOVES her brother. Guys..seriously. She loves him.
- In the same breath, Grayson LOVES her. I'm sometimes still surprised at how well he's done. We haven't had any jealousy issues whatsoever. The day that he went on the paddle boat, Bree and I were waiting for him as he came off the dock. He immediately walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. And he does this type of thing all the time. Melts my heart.
- Dan calls her "Sticky Fingers" - she has a very long reach.
- Enjoys being on her belly
- Cut her first tooth at almost 6 Months
She wears mostly 9 month + clothing
Sleeps on her belly 90% of the time
Needs to grow some hair!
And for some pictures....