Thursday, June 2, 2011

10 Months and a Sneak Peak


My Smiley Baby

May literally flew by, and I'm still trying to remember "what did he do this month?"

*seriously cruises around everywhere
*has let go a couple times and stood for 3-4 seconds on his own. 
*other then when we are away for the weekend, he is mostly on table food. We try to make it a point to make "softer" things, and if not, we usually have yogurt on hand. 
*favorite snacks are cheerios and veggie stix
*recently noticed a little bit of stranger anxiety

I don't feel like there's that much to update this month! At this point, unless he starts walking, he's mastered most of his milestones. Now it's up to us to keep up with him!

Now that G's 10Month's old, it's finally acceptable for me to start planning his 1st Birthday Party. wow. 

Here's a little sneak peek of G's Baseball themed B-day party:


Sorry! That's all I'm showing- I have most of the decorations ordered and am not so patiently waiting for their arrival. A couple more items need to be purchased this weekend (on Etsy of course) and we'll be all set. Since I showed a sneak peak of mine, I'd love to hear what everyone else is planning for their little people's birthdays!

Since I have another post I need to get up, I'm going to keep this one short. 

I leave you with another adorable picture of "you know who"






No comments:

Post a Comment