We will hopefully find out the gender later on this week - I'll be drinking lots of OJ to ensure tons of movement. Ha!
- How far along? 15 weeks
- Total weight gain: Looks like I gained 1-2lbs.
- Maternity clothes? Still nothing yet. We'll see where I sit at the end of this week with work clothes. I know it doesn't look like I've grown much, but at the end of the day I definitely bloat enough to be uncomfortable. I bought very few maternity clothes with G and am hoping to do the same with this pregnancy (it looks like it may be easier seeing as how I seem to be growing at a much slower pace this time around)
- Stretch marks? None. I didn't have any with G and hopefully I won't get any new ones!
- Sleep: Fine
- Best moment this week: G sleeping until 9am Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We have no clue where this came from...he's usually up between 6:30 and 8...most of the time 7.
- Miss Anything? a glass of wine and a mimosa!
- Movement: Those flutters, pops and kicks seemed to have died down a bit...insert anxiety. Ugh.
- Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week.
- Food aversions: Still the coffee thing
- Gender: Still thinking Girl
- Labor Signs: too early!
- Symptoms: I've gotten really tired here and there, but for the most part I just work through it.
- Belly Button in or out? Still in...but I'm thinking it will be out within two weeks. Literally half my belly button is sticking out. LOL!
- Wedding rings on or off? Well...on...BUT my e-ring is off because I lost a diamond out of the band! Boo.
- Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on friday (hopefully)
- Workouts - same as last week - 40 minutes 3 days a week (20 minutes cardio, 20 mins weights) 1 day of 20 minute at home workout while G naps
- Feelings: I still feel really good this pregnancy. I've been a little freaked out lately because I'm almost positive I've been feeling kicks, and noticed I hadn't really felt anything the past couple of days. I know it's really early to be feeling anything consistent...and Dan and I joked that I would have this issue because Grayson was SO active in the womb. Other then that, I am still wayyy more relaxed this pregnancy and my hormones are not as "off the walls" as they were with G. No crazy crying over nothing, no emotional breakdowns. I love it.
We have seen a huge word explosion from G - and it's so cute and fun to hear him repeat everything we say. Our favorite by far is hearing him say "Hi Pepere". We finally got it on video (sorry it's sideways!)
This weekend Dan's company had their summer picnic - at the Cincinnati Zoo! We had gone to the Zoo last year at about exactly this time when G was around 10 months old. Things were a bit different seeing as he can run/walk. We brought his stroller and tried to keep him in it, but that proved to be difficult when we had to take him out to see animals. We let him walk around on his own, but he's 2 and it's really hard to convince him to "hold my hand" or go in the stroller. ha.
We thought he'd really enjoy this zoo this year...but he was kind of unimpressed. The only part that got him SUPER excited were the monkeys. DUH. That would be G's favorite part. He started jumping around when they would fly from branch to branch. I guess all the other animals didn't move around enough for him :)
He was getting pretty wiped towards the end!
He enjoyed the petting zoo a bit!
Hopefully the next time I post we'll know if we're having a little boy or little girl!