With the addition of baby #2, I definitely have less time to blog ...but I want to make sure I keep a record of Bri's milestones, etc. Right now I'm going to continue documenting through the blog and may change things up down the road.
Weight: 9 lbs 11 oz - 75% (born at 7 lbs 13 oz)
Length: 22.5 in - 95% (born at 21 in)
I have a feeling she's going to take after her brother in the long/lean department. OY.
Bri is still a REALLY good baby. At nearly 5 weeks, she has us waiting for the "shoe to drop". We had always thought Grayson was a pretty fussy, difficult baby, but didn't realize it until we had a truly good baby. I remember WANTING to go back to work after having Grayson...this time, I'm shocked at how quick it came. Thankfully I only work Part Time this go-around, which will make the transition way easier. That and the insanely easy commute.
- Has given us 7 (!!!) hour stretches of sleep. It almost kills me to have to wake up and pump while she sits there dreaming away.
- Gave us her first social smile over the weekend. She has been giving me a ton of them today
- Takes anywhere between 2-4.5oz of food at a time. We don't chart anything at all and I just feed her on demand. Seems to be working pretty well.
- Unlike her brother she RARELY spits up. PRAISE THE LORD. (totally jinxing myself there)
- Has amazing head control just like her brother. We'll hold her upright and she likes to look around and move her head from side to side.
- In size 1 dipes
- I just put away her newborn clothes
- Takes after her dad - looks like she has a long torso and short legs.
- Her hair is starting to thin out on top. WAHHHH.
- Farts. A LOT.
- Has a bowel movement every other day or so.
- Loves to be held (especially by her dad) in the Maya Ring Sling
- Really, the only time she cries badly is when she's hungry. She had a fussy period a couple weeks ago, but as soon as I cut out caffeine, the problem went away.