Sunday, January 23, 2011

Coloring


Oh hello last week of January. It's nice to meet you.

We're in the midst of a house re-arrangement. It's a slow re-arrangement that will probably take a couple months, but in the end, will be worth it for our family. In my head, I'm not sure it's worth it. I really really REALLY hate mixing and matching different types of furniture. Not because I don't think it looks good. It's because when I do it, it looks stupid.

My issue: I have all espresso furniture in my Family Room.
We just bought a new T.V(gasp) that requires a T.V stand.
I can buy another espresso -ish stand that matches the set for oh, say $4oo.
OR, I can buy a nice black one...for a lot less.

The horror. Black and espresso furniture. Together.
Someone help me because I know this shouldn't be an issue...:)

On to more pleasant things.Our weekend in Pictures!


Dad Love. Oh, how I love dad love. (and for the record - completely candid!)

Do I not have the most handsome boys ever?


Um kitty? I just want to pet you. Don't run away again. Mmkay?


Sup?


"I'm just helping Dad with the Laundry. See, his hat fits me Perfectly" and this towel is DE-LISH." Momma, why don't you feed me towels instead of rice cereal??







No comments:

Post a Comment