Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas - the Secondwind


Since Dan already did the Christmas update, I'll just finish off with some pics that were never uploaded.

Before we left for Christmas in CT, we did Christmas in Ohio. Along with the superhero cape, Dan and I decided to build G a Build-a-Bear.

G testing out the Build-aBear



The day before we left for CT, we read "Twas the Night before Christmas" together as a family.

See...he IS looking at the book:)


A couple pictures from our trip to CT....

Playing on the bed


Giving Momma a big smile


Playing with dad


Christmas Eve with the Bouchards - 4 generations


Christmas Morning with Uncle Scott and Aunt Dani...it looks like they're having a staring contest!


Grandpa Chiulli playing with G


Christmas Day at my Nonna's - 4 Generations

Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of Grayson with my mom! I'm so sad. Once we got to my mom's, Grayson had gotten pretty fussy and really wasn't up to taking pictures. Hopefully within the next couple months we'll get a good one of them together.

Once we got back to Ohio, it took us a couple days to get back to normal. G was recovering from Croup, and Dan and I were just recovering from the craziness of the Christmas weekend.

On my Birthday I got to spend the day with Grayson and the evening with my girlfriends for a well needed Girls Nite In. It was exactly what we {all} needed, to wind down. I'm electing we do it more often:)

New Years Eve was spent at our house - babies in tow. Pictures are already uploaded to Facebook, so I'm not going to spend any time uploading them here. The night was spent playing games, drinking champagne, and ringing in the New Year with "what we'll do's" for the next 12 months. I think we all deserve and will make 2011 a great year!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment