Sunday, July 3, 2011

Book 2- Done

Oops! already missed a day of blogging....

I'll post twice today to make up.

I forgot to update on the book front: I finished book 2 this past Tuesday and started on book 3. I have a feeling I'm going to be updating pretty quickly on the next book. We don't have any serious 4th plans, so there's going to be a lot of down time for reading.

On another note - we were completely spoiled last night by Dan's co-worker who made us homemade gnocci! It was the best gnocci I've EVER had. This guy has some serious talent. After a bunch of drinks and lots of great conversation, we didn't get home until after 1...which hasn't happened in awhile for us. We just lost track of time.

Maybe if the weather's nice and the pool is warm, we can take a trip to the pool?!

No comments:

Post a Comment