Sunday, August 26, 2012

29 Weeks

So, I can finally say that I completed the 5k! It was  pretty hard considering it was a "trail run" so it actually took place on hiking grounds. Not your typical 5k. I'm very interested how I would've done on a regular paved 5K now that this one is completed. I think it also helped to be running it with some of my good friends!!
 
I would love to sign up for another one, and may before the end of this pregnancy. The Color Run, being held downtown, is at the beginining of October.
 
On top of running the 5K, Dan and I went to the Reds game yesterday. The seats we had were amazing - which meant we were DIRECTLY in the sun with no shade for a good hour and half. I was honestly terrified of the sweat stains I'd have everytime I got up.
 

 

Aren't they SOOOO handsome. All the boys!



  • How far along?  29 Weeks

    • Total weight gain:  Yikes- it was 15, but I'm sure this weekend made it jump.
    • Maternity clothes? Just tops still. The Dress above is from the Target Juniors Department. I did try my jeans on the other day and I can pull them up still and everything...just not zip or button them. So they still fit with either a bella band, elastics band..
    • Stretch marks? none yet
    • Sleep: Still pretty good..
    • Best moment this week: Seeing our little girl on the 3d/4D ultrasound - Still breech which is VERY different then G..he was head down VERY early which I'm convinced is the reason these pregnancies have felt so different. I remember feeling Grayson down LOWW all the time...and she I feel up very high. Her butt is down with her legs and feet in her face. While this position is MUCH more comfortable pregnancy wise, I would've loved to hear that she was already head down!
    • Miss Anything? Not really
    • Movement: Still wiggling a lot.
    • Food cravings: None.
    • Food aversions: nothing really
    • Gender: Girl:)
    • Labor Signs: Still have some braxton hicks here and there.
    • Symptoms: I had my GTT test last week and I passed - yey. I was called in a prescription for Iron since they said I was very anemic. I'm taking over 600mg of Iron a day at this point and they want me to try to eat (specifically) more red meat.

    • Belly Button in or out? Out.
    • Wedding rings on or off? On.
    • Looking forward to: My pregnancy massage on friday! I also didn't realize that with my $75 towards the pregnancy massage...I also recieved a $50 coupon towards a Medela Breast Pump - wahoo!
    • Feelings- I still feel really great - a little bummed that the baby hasn't moved into position yet, but I know she still has a lot of time.

    1 comment:

    1. Love that photo of G and your husband =) You look awesome! Congrats on the 5k!

      ReplyDelete