Tuesday, September 4, 2012

30 Weeks and Labor Day


Last week Grayson and I did NOT have our usual playdate with Zach since he was on a family vacation. Instead I brought G to the Children's Museum.

I had only been on a Saturday and it was a pleasant treat to go during the week - much calmer! Since Grayson has been fighting his nap recently I was hoping that this would do the trick to put him down..and it totally worked!

I also finally signed G up for his second gymnastics session. So weird that the session ends November 4th - 5 days short of my due date! I chose a later class this time around since the weather is getting better and we'll have more opportunity to play outside in the mornings. This will also give Dan the opportunity to start coming to some classes, too...in the case that I deliver early, he'll have an idea of what goes on.

Switching Topics***

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

We stayed in Cincinnati this Labor Day for a couple reasons:
1. We had a wedding to attend
2. Annual Karoakefest

Soo...we had a bunch of things going on in the Cincy area that we couldn't pass up. The weather was pretty gross the whole weekend, which in the end, worked out great. We spent a lot of time in the house relaxing.


In an effort to get a "girls picture" I accidentally let my drunk husband take some shots of us. Um...every pic was completely blurry...this was the best I could get. (and if you haven't noticed, I'm kind of obsessed with Instagram)
 


And for the weekly quiz
  • How far along?  30 Weeks. I have 10 weeks left.
    • Total weight gain:  Sitting pretty at 15 weeks (official doc appt. weight gain).
    • Maternity clothes?  Still just tops right now...I can still put my jeans on (not zipped or buttoned)
    • Stretch marks? none yet
    • Sleep: Still pretty good..about every other night I have trouble sleeping. I felt bad because I woke Dan up at 2:30 one night and neither of us could go back to sleep.
    • Best moment this week: Finally settling on a name (Dan just got her initial tattooed on his arm) I'll admit that it was ALL my fault. For some reason I kept going back and forth on names. I'll be very excited to finally announce her name...when she's here!  
    • Miss Anything? Not really
    • Movement: Since about FridayI've finally started getting bigger movements from this little lady. Way big alien baby movements. It makes me happy that she's possibly flipping into place:) ALTHOUGH, most of the movement is still pretty high up.
    • Food cravings: None.
    • Food aversions: nothing really
    • Gender: Girl:)
    • Labor Signs: Still have some braxton hicks here and there.
    • Symptoms: Cutting down my iron pills - I wasn't really "keeping them down". I rarely throw up, so I was pretty shocked at how sick these things made me.  I'm going to have blood drawn again in about 3 weeks to see if my iron levels have increased. I'm also starting to feel a bit slower and more "pregnant". I have back pain still but not nearly as bad as it was with Grayson and even though it's there I almost feel weird calling it back pain when I know what I went through with G....and Night Sweats. YEY. 
    • Belly Button in or out? Out.
    • Wedding rings on or off? On.
    • Looking forward to: Potential Weekend in Indy! We're thinking of taking G to the Indianpolis Children's Musuem on Saturday. Since it's 2.5 hours away, we thought we'd make a weekend of it and leave after Dan gets out of work Friday and take our time exploring the city and museum. We haven't booked anything yet, but the Colts are in town the two weekends AFTER, so it's the perfect time to attempt it.
    • Feelings- I still feel really great - this pregnancy really has been a treat for me. I know I have 10 more weeks ahead of me and that things can change drastically, but so far I have thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant with this little lady. I feel great emotionally...I actually have not cried ONCE during this pregnancy. So different from the last!  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment