Friday, August 17, 2012

28 Weeks



This week FLEW by!


I don't have much to report other then the quiz. The weather is supposed to be really nice out this weekend so Dan and I are going to attempt to take Grayson on his first "REAL" hike....meaning we WON'T backpack him and see how he does on his own walking.


If he does well on his own, it'll be really great - we love going to Gatlinburg and hiking and our hope is that Grayson will be able to start walking some of the small hikes while we backpack/babywear baby girl!






  • How far along?  28 weeks

    • Total weight gain:  14lbs. I didn't hit 14lbs until 30 weeks with Grayson, so it looks like I'm going to probably gain a bit more with this pregnancy then I did with G..although I started the pregnancy about 5 lbs heavier with him. I was DEFINITELY getting cankles and more "swollen" looking with G at this point. (to me, at least)
    • Maternity clothes? Just tops still. The dress above is from Express (wore it to my baby shower for G). I have 12 more weeks and will hopefully never have had to buy a pair of maternity pants. ever.
    • Stretch marks? none yet
    • Sleep: Still pretty good..
    • Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat today!
    • Miss Anything? Not really
    • Movement: Still wiggling a lot.
    • Food cravings: None.
    • Food aversions: nothing really
    • Gender: Girl:)
    • Labor Signs: Still have some braxton hicks here and there.
    • Symptoms: No more protein in urine - yey. Back pain is still getting worse. I still workout 4 days a week and the pain is usually worse on those days. It's not to the point where it hurts when I walk, so that's a really big plus for me. I'm starting to get a bit more tired at the end of the day...more so when I'm home with Grayson on my own since it's pretty much non-stop activity.
    • Belly Button in or out? Out.
    • Wedding rings on or off? On.
    • Looking forward to: Our 3D/4D ultrasound NEXT friday! We weren't sure whether we really wanted to spend the money on one this time...but I get a $75 credit towards a pregnancy massage if we do....so it makes it worth it to me. hehe
    • Feelings- Again, I still feel really good this time around. I'm starting to buy clothes here and there for her.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment