Tuesday, August 14, 2012

27 Weeks


They love each other...:)

Wow, I am definitely glad last week is over with! Grayson ended up having Strep and, of course, refused to sleep. Every time he swallowed he would say "OW mommy". So every 3 seconds I heard..."Ow Mommy". So sad. It was physically hard for me since Grayson reverts back to when he was a newborn and wants to be held ALL the time...and not held sitting...he wants you standing, rocking and holding him. I hope this little girl isn't so picky! I would do ANYTHING for a baby that wants to be held all day, and will allow you to sit down. ha

Thankfully, by Thursday he was feeling well enough to go back to school (and I could go back to work!) and it was good for the BOTH of us. Dan did relieve me as much as he could a couple days a week so that I could get in some hours so that I wasn't totally overwhelmed and bombarded Thursday and it really helped.

This week has been much better, although Grayson is still having nap issues. He's been up in his room for over an hour just playing and slamming on the door. Sorry kid. This momma needs to get a workout in, clean the house, and send out some emails.

I don't feel too bad since we've gotten to have TONS of playdates with Vince and Zach (one tonight!) I may have begged my girlfriend to become a Stay at Home mom so that we can have the boys play ALL the time. I'm going to be tramatized when she goes back to work!




  • How far along?  27 weeks - 3rd Tri

    • Total weight gain:  12 lbs - looks like I'm steadily gaining about a 1lb a week at this point. Although I weighed myself Monday morning and it looks like I may have a larger then 1lb weight gain before the end of THIS week....
    • Maternity clothes? Just tops still. I rotate a lot of dresses and skirts. The outfit above is kohls juniors leggings, Target Maternity Long and Lean tank top, and the vest was from Forever 21.
    • Stretch marks? none yet
    • Sleep: Still pretty good..
    • Best moment this week: Almost completeing the nursery! The chair, lighting and window treatments are in - now we need to work on anything we're putting on the walls and the closet!
    • Miss Anything? Not really
    • Movement: We call her "wiggles". She doesn't seem as active as Grayson was (ahem. kicks...maybe because I'm still a little early) but she seems to move and wiggle a lot.
    • Food cravings: None.
    • Food aversions: nothing really
    • Gender: Girl:)
    • Labor Signs: Still have some braxton hicks here and there.
    • Symptoms: The back pain is getting worse every week. I'm physically getting more tired as the weeks go on. Leaking boobs. At my doctors appt, they told me I had protein in my urine and to really focus on drinking a lot more water. She also mentioned potentially cutting down my work-outs if they are making me dehydrated. WAHHHH.
    • Belly Button in or out? Out.
    • Wedding rings on or off? On.
    • Looking forward to: Another doc appt this friday. I'm already going every 2 weeks at this point - I'll be taking my GTT and getting my Rhogam shot.
    • Feelings- I still feel really good!!

    1 comment:

    1. Love that outfit! You look so good =) I'm glad G is feeling better!

      ReplyDelete