Friday, October 5, 2012

35 weeks/35 Days

So here we are at 35 weeks!

I'm VERY tiredly (word??) waiting for my oil change to be complete at Toyota. I lucked out with about 3-4 days of great sleep....and then my body decided to wake me up at 3:00am for the day. I was doing good up until I sat down, and now I totally want to nap in the waiting area.

The nap thing is probably not going to happen since I have errands to run...but it's a nice thought:)

We have been sending Grayson to daycare on fridays since it was easier then trying to find a sitter on the days I have my appointments. (And yes, there is absolutely NO WAY that I would even think about bringing my child to an appt. He is THAT bad) I actually pay daycare less for the whole day, then what it would cost to have a sitter watch G for 3 hours. This has been pretty awesome the past couple of fridays when we've needed to get stuff done.

Other then being a little sleepy today, I'm definitely starting to feel like I'm ready for the end.

In the picture below, I feel like I've had a pretty big growth spurt. Both Dan and one of my co-workers think that I've "dropped"...although I don't really have much of a torso...so to me it's really hard to tell. Either way, I've been having a lot more pressure "down there" (yey)

Look at that artwork!! I think this is a pretty accurate picture of my size.



  • How far along?  35 weeks 
    • Total weight gain:  19 lbs 
    • Maternity clothes? Still just tops right now...
    • Stretch marks? none yet
    • Sleep:  It was great this week until last night!
    • Best moment this week: Seeing the wainscotting complete - YEY!! Picture below. I am totally jumping on the "Gray" bandwagon and looking to paint above the wainscotting a very light gray...that project will have to wait until after Bridget is born and I'm back to work. Way easier to have the house painted when we're not in the house!
    • Miss Anything? Regular clothes. Although I've really enjoyed this pregnancy and my bump...just today I had a little moment of "I want my body back!!"
    • Movement: A lot of big movements - which was why I was up last night
    • Food cravings: I've been drinking a lot of Powerade and ice tea's...
    • Food aversions: nothing really
    • Gender: Girl:)
    • Labor Signs: Cramping a bit more. My contractions with Grayson started as really bad cramps...and I've started to get them a bit more, especially after I excersice or other activities *ahem*
    • Symptoms: Leaking a LOT more. Definitely feeling more "pressure" down there. RLP, and shortness of breath. I don't remember ever having shortness of breath with Grayson, it must be her positioning.
    • Belly Button in or out? Out.
    • Wedding rings on or off? On.
    • Looking forward to: Taking Grayson to either museum tomorrow OR Entertrainment Junction.
    • Feelings-  Still feeling really good. Starting to feel "done" though. Dan is definitely ready for her to be here....he's always wanted a little girl, so this is like the icing on a cake for him to actually get to have one. I have to say, I've bought a LOT of clothing these past couple of weeks...and Dan DOESN'T.SAY.A.WORD. He may roll his eyes a bit..:)

    
    Bags - we haven't packed any bags yet. I don't remember when I did it with Grayson, I have most of the things I need, and will probably put something together within the next week or so.

    We're going to pack G a little bag to keep all his things together in case we have to either drop him off at Dan's parents or have the neighbors come over quickly {waves to the Adams}. That way, no one has to go searching for anything he needs...it's all right there in his bag.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment