Wednesday, July 7, 2010

not really the update

Since I'm going to the doc's tomorrow morning, I figured I'd do the weekly update after. SOOOO, you have to wait.


I never updated about my work shower - but it was really super cute. We had some delic pizza from a nearby restaurant and some REALLY delic ice cream cake. I'm excited to announce that we are now proud owners of a space saver high chair, a bengals outfit, and tons of smaller baby necessities! We actually have the high chair already hooked up to the "big person" chair. Can you tell we don't have much left to do?

Well - in reality, we have a couple things to do:

1. Install Car Seat
2. Order my Mommy Cards (what? they're cute)
3. Pack/buy remaining items to go in hospital bag. (this is pretty much done, except for a few small items..aka, MATERNITY UNDERWEAR...)
4. Dan has to set up Monitor
5. Buy additional Baby items as see fit...hehe

So - these little odds and ends are getting done this weekend. Along with a trip to Newport Aquarium. We only have a couple more weekends of just Dan and I, so we have to make the most of them!

OHHH YEA....my friends shower is this weekend too! YEY!

I will now leave you with some pictures from this past weekend's festivites below....

No comments:

Post a Comment