Thursday, July 8, 2010

36 weeks

We're getting closer...but just not close enough. I'm definitely getting to the point of hoping he comes a little early, and PRAYING that he doesn't go past his due date, even though I know it's very typical for first time mothers to go a week or so past their due date.

Earlier today, I had a doc's appointment where they check to see if the baby's dropped and if I'm dilated..... So, Grayson is definitely dropping....BUT, the doc couldn't tell if I was dilated because he is "Posterior".

Actually, the doc said he "could" check to see if I was dilated, but it wasn't worth the pain he'd have to put me through.

Many babies turn last minute, so we are hoping this happens, because having a posterior baby and delivering that way = Difficult Delivery and BACK LABOR
Boo.
This is especially not helpful considering I plan to go Med-Free for the Birth.

Here's the Weekly Quiz

How far along: 36 Weeks
Weight Gain: up 3 from 2 weeks ago..21lbs total
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much my sundresses
Stretch Marks: Not yet, I have a feeling if I get any, they will appear AFTER baby is born
Movement: Still tons
Food Cravings:ehh, pretty much ice. I guess that happens when it's hot out.
What I miss: My regular body, regular push-ups, regular clothes, being able to sleep, not having swollen ankles, being able to have a drink, the list goes on..
What I'm looking forward to: Friends Shower is this weekend!
Gender: BOY
Belly Button: OUT
Emotions: hmm..not gonna go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment