Wednesday, July 21, 2010

38 Weeks!

38 Weeks - and the exhaustion has set in.

My hair is a mess and I look like a train wreck. I'm sooo tired and sitting at my desk at work is getting harder and harder. I'm going to try to remember to bring in a pillow tomorrow to see if that helps with the back pain. I knew I would hit this wall at some point - I just have to find out what works for the next couple weeks because this guy seems to be pretty comfy in the belly.

On a positive note: I'm miraculously STILL WORKING OUT roughly 4-5 days a week. I actually thought of stopping last week, but then realized that I do jumping jacks and squats as part of my workout and rumor is-that may help induce/progress labor...so I'm gonna keep at it! I DO think it would be kind of neat to say I worked out until the day I gave birth.

Along with my workouts, Dan and I take a half hour to 45 min walk every night. Some nights are harder then others. Tonight, wasn't too good. I was so tired and I kept getting Round Ligament Pain and having to stop. I think the walking + heat just doesn't = positive walking experience.


Here's what your really looking for:

THE QUIZ

How far along: 38 Weeks
Weight Gain: 23 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Sundresses, Maternity Tank Tops and my pre-preg cheer shorts.
Stretch Marks: Still none, which I find hard to believe since my stomach is waaaaayy out there
Movement: all the time
Food Cravings:still got the ice and orange popsicle thing going on
What I miss: Skinny ankles, my old clothes, my back not hurting
What I'm looking forward to: Eggplant Parm at Maggiano's fridaynight (hopefully the labor inducing kind), Cookout Saturday with Friends, and hopefully seeing our baby boy soon!
Gender: BOY
Belly Button: OUT
Emotions: Exhausted.
Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy hormones are CRAZY. The last two weeks I think I cried if Dan looked at me funny. This week - I feel normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment