Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nursery = Complete!

So - Here it is! The nursery is finally complete. It was actually pretty much complete a couple weeks ago, but Dan was still working on the Crane Mobile. Since Grayson already has a Rainforest Soother in his crib, we thought it would be nice to have something above the rocking chair. We decided on Cranes, because it's a small little hobby of Dan's to make Cranes when he's bored.

This weekend I washed all of Grayson's Newborn - 3 month clothes. It was then I realized that I WILL NOT be buying him anymore Newborn clothes. As cute and adorable they are - I have too many already. I do however, need to buy him more shoes (hey, he needs to look stylin when we go out)

Dan and I put his towels and tub in our Master Bath this weekend (oh wait, I did that...I actually cleaned out our bathroom so that Gray has his own little drawer for stuff..and bought baskets to put his washcloths, towels, and toys.) I've never been so thankful to have a nice large bathroom in my life.

Hope you enjoy the room as much as we do! We really wanted Gray to have a peaceful place to sleep and read books with Mom and Dad!







No comments:

Post a Comment