Wednesday, June 23, 2010

L+J's Wedding

So - I waited to post about Laura and John's wedding because I KNEW the awesome photographer would start posting the wedding pictures on her blog, and instead of posting my unproffessional pics, I wanted everyone to see theirs! They did an AMAZING job - captured the true personality of the bride and groom.

Here is PART I of Laura and John's wedding.

http://www.varlandphotography.com/blog/


L+ J's wedding was by far the BEST wedding we have been to! EVERYONE danced the whole night (dancing at a wedding is my number one gauge of how weddings rate in my book) Laura and her Dad kicked the night off with a great Father/Daughter dance turned wedding party starter...they definitely got the crowd going for the rest of the night. If you have people on the dance floor the whole night the way they did - you've done your job in planning your wedding!

The night wouldn't be complete without the bride and groom up on stage with a mic serenading us with my all-time favorite wedding song, Sweet Caroline (sisters - you'd be proud) - and finished off the night with the couples closest friends and family singing Piano Man.

I love weddings, especially those that I can look back to and wish I could re-live. It was such a fun night for everyone, and I will keep posting the photographer's blog links as they update with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment