Friday, September 7, 2012

31 weeks


I'm in the middle of cleaning my house and needed a break.

So here is the weekly quiz:
  • How far along?  31 Weeks. A lot of people had been recently commenting on "how small" I was. So at my 30 week appt I asked what I was measuring at, and it was 28 weeks. She said that I was consistently measuring a little bit smaller, but that I was perfectly on track. I honestly have no clue how my belly was measuring with Grayson, so I really have no comparison...but it did make me feel better!
  •  
    • Total weight gain:  16lbs
    • Maternity clothes? Still just tops right now...dress above is Target Juniors.
    • Stretch marks? none yet
    • Sleep: Still pretty good!! I can't believe this.
    • Best moment this week: Hmm. not sure about this. Nothing stands out..
    • Miss Anything? Not really
    • Movement: A lot. Way lot. Ask my co-workers. I was just chatting away with some of them and the baby decided to go CRAZY moving around. We were all dying.
    • Food cravings: None.
    • Food aversions: nothing really
    • Gender: Girl:)
    • Labor Signs: Still have some braxton hicks here and there. I've also just started to get a bit crampy.
    • Symptoms: My leaking has gotten much worse this past week..and I'm starting to feel more pregnant. I was trying to explain the feeling to my mom this morning. I feel "heavier". She's clearly taking up more space and so I'm feeling that all of a sudden.
    • Belly Button in or out? Out.
    • Wedding rings on or off? On.
    • Looking forward to: Weekend with my little family.
    • Feelings- again, I still feel great. Although I'll admit that just this week I started to slow down a bit. I asked Dan how he thought I was acting in comparison to last pregnancy and he agreed - WAY better.
    • Workouts - still doing them. I'm tired. I kind of want to stop...but we all know I won't. I'm keeping up with 4 workouts a week with a mix of cardio, weights and at home workouts.
    I also wanted to post this adorable outfit my neighbor, Lynn, gifted us last week. There were multiple outfits and this one was my favorite! I love the matching shoes!! 
     

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment