Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Momma Day!


Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day last year - I was getting off a plane having recently just attended the wedding shower of my sister-in-law. I remember thinking that "this time next year" I'll have a little boy.

Well, we have a little boy. and BOY is he FULL of energy.

Friday night, Dan and I went out to dinner with some friends while Mom and Dad B, babysat G. 
Um. Look at that child's face. It has T.R.O.U.B.L.E written all over it. I'm pretty sure he kept both Grandma and Pepere very busy that evening. 

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Saturday we ran errands. One of which had us buying Grayson his Big Boy Carseat. Tears Ensue. Omg, I don't know why I thought this was so emotional. But, I wasn't the only one who got teary. I texted the pic of G in his carseat to his Aunt Heather, and she started crying too. What is wrong with us? 

P.S I'm not sure how we're going to make it through his first birthday party. 

Sunday I woke up to breakfast in bed (YEY!).. And then decided to surprise Grandma at church. I think Grayson secretly wants to go to church every Sunday because he sure does get spoiled. Not only do Grandma and Pepere hold him, but there's a sweet little girl around the age of 4 who just LOVES to hold "the baby". To bad "the baby" is bigger then her. Of course we let her hold him, and after about 10 seconds she says "wow, he's wiggly, you can have him back"  ::dies::


My happy boy

After we went to church, we had to run more errands, and headed back home to do some deep cleaning of the house. (I know- why did we clean on Mother's Day?) 
Anyway, Dan went to mow the lawn while I started doing stuff around the house. Grayson was helping me along with way. I didn't put him in his cage playroom because he gets fussy if he's all alone. Um. yea. We'll address that eventually. I was doing something in the kitchen for LITERALLY HALF A SECOND..when I turn around and can't find him. Grayson? GRAYSON?!!! 


Oh, right...your behind the couch. 

I think my child is part dog...

After we cleaned, I was made a strawberry/orange mimosa while Dan grabbed a beer, and outside we went!


Not sure what they were talking about


 "He's not looking!"


So that was my mother's day weekend. 

Dan left this morning for his 4 day business trip, so it'll be myself and the dude until late Thursday evening, early Friday morning. I'm pretty sure Grayson will be very very happy to see his Dad Friday morning, as I already know Dan is missing his little G. 







1 comment:

  1. i LOVE grayson disappearing behind the sofa. that happened to me with sam and i just about had a heart attack wondering how the heck does a mom lose her baby at home?!

    i cant believe how big your baby is getting. what a little man :)

    ReplyDelete