Sunday, April 18, 2010

Clothes Dividers...:)



So here are the Clothes Dividers I made for Gray-man's closet. I used the leftover paint from his room, and it worked out perfectly! If I try to occupy myself with an actual project, then I'm not buying him loads and loads of clothes...it seems to be working for the time being....

We did look for rocking chairs (which was on our "to-do" list this weekend), and are probably going to purchase one of the ones from Cracker Barrel. A white one, to go with his white and blue room. Dan and I are not the easiest people to please - we literally went into every store to try these suckers out. We even went back to Babies R Us to make sure that we really didn't want a regular old glider (which upon first glance, we knew STILL wasn't for us)

I'm hoping that the regular old Rocking chair will be comfortable enough to sit in for long periods of time. I will be on the search for some very comfy seat cusions to purchase along with the actual rocking chair. Something else for me to research. YEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment