Wednesday, April 14, 2010

24 weeks!



So, 24 weeks!

I will start with the quiz: and YES, I am wearing the same outfit as last week - did it on purpose.

How far along: 24 weeks
Weight Gain: +12lbs
Maternity Clothes:Pants still fit. Wearing Maternity Shirts
Stretch Marks: None yet!
Sleep: Definitely been one of the best weeks so far!!
Movement: Lots, and now he's more active during the day
(which is probably why he is FINALLY sleeping a little at night!)
Food Cravings: None
Belly Button IN or OUT: OUT
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: NONE
What I miss: Still the fruity alcoholic beverage (this is especially true when I
have friends that are getting married.....I'll be chugging sprite a lot next
weekend!)
What I'm looking forward to it: Looking at rocking chairs and toy chests this weekend!
Emotions: Excited

So, pretty much the same as last week. Except a lot more sleep...:)

NURSERY UPDATE: Dan and I were pretty excited this past weekend to finish painting the Nursery. I would upload pictures, but I'm thinking I want to wait until it's almost done for the revealing. I think it's more fun that way. HA

No comments:

Post a Comment