Wednesday, April 21, 2010

25 weeks



ahhhh..25 weeks!

Quiz: ok, I look a little cross-eyed in this pic. WHATEV. not trying to impress..:P

How Far Along: 25 weeks
Weight Gain: thinking it's closer to +15lbs now
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much the same. A couple pairs of pre-preg pants still fit, Maternity shirts are a must, though.
Stretch Marks: None Yet!
Movement: Lots and throughout the day.
Food Cravings: My ice cubed water
What I miss: Still an alcoholic beverage on a warm night...YUM
What I'm looking forward to: Not baby related - but going to my best friend's wedding shower! and going to the doctor's this coming Tuesday....Hearing little Gray-man's heartbeat is the best.
Belly Button: Still out. I don't mind.
Gender: BOY
Emotions: Excitement

That's it for now! I'm sure to update this weekend with pictures from Laura's Shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment