Thursday, May 20, 2010

29 Weeks


You can tell I didn't get much sleep the night before...SIGH...please excuse the attire and hair


THE QUIZ:

How far along: 29 Weeks
Weight Gain: Yea, I think there has been a DEFINITE Growth Spurt since last week- I'm gonna say 20lbs..next week is the doc appt where I'll get an official number
Maternity Clothes: Still the same!...Maternity shirts a must, about three of my pre-preg pants fit.
Stretch Marks: None Yet!
Movement: he is most definitely rolling around in there, but now he has positioned himself on my sciatic nerve = really bad lower back pain. This happened Monday. It's Thursday and I still haven't gotten over it.
Food Cravings: cold fruit
What I miss: My body doing what I tell it to. I have to say, I almost cried Monday when I went running..the pain was slightly scary and debilitating. I am now back at the gym using an Elliptical..if little Gray-Man moves off the nerve I can go back to running, but I have a feeling he's gonna stay where he is..
What I'm looking forward to: Lamaze class is this weekend....should be interesting.
Gender: BOY
Belly Button: OUT
Emotions: Excitement and Impatience!

No comments:

Post a Comment